Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Blonde Moment-Brought To You By Thing 2

Last night gave us a chance to reconnect with some good friends by phone. When I finished talking to Jody, Cassidy took a turn to talk to Rachel, and finally Mackenzie had her turn with Hannah. As I overheard the girls each have a few minutes with their buddies, I heard each of the girls express how much they missed them.

I also heard Mackenzie ask to speak to Aaron . . . Hannah's older brother. Evidently she willingly complied because here is what I heard next:

Mackenzie: "HI!!! How are you??"

Silence. I am assuming that Aaron was answering her question.

Mackenzie: "I really miss you!" (pause) "What's your name again?"

Ah yes, absence does really make the heart grow fonder. I'm just not sure that it does much good for the brain.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! I'm glad they all had so much time catch up. When I asked Rachel what was new with Cassidy she said, "I don't know. We just played Webkinz."

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those blonde moments, I have them too and my hair is brown ;)

    ReplyDelete