Thursday, February 5, 2009

There's No Business Like Snow Business



24 hours and 24 inches later, we have dug out. Blizzard '09 put on a fantastic show and I've got the pictures to prove it.



The girls both had a snow day yesterday, as did I, so we bundled up and went outside for some fun in the white stuff . . . of which there was PLENTY!!!!!









And did I mention that after poking fun at all the people who rush to the grocery store before a blizzard, I ran out of a very essential item needed to make a PB&J.

Bread.

Oops.

Thankfully, my parents came to the rescue. They were out taking a look at the snow in town and saved the day, bringing bread for the munchkins. They brought me M&M's. I do love those people like crazy. God bless them both!

I went out with Sadie this morning, came back inside to Mackenzie who was looking out the windows.

"Mommy!" she said excitedly. "I see the sun! It's summer now!!!"

Stupid groundhog.

3 comments: