Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bo Meets Ozzie

"No way, Mom. NOT going to happen. I'm willing to play fetch, work on that potty training thing and even chew on the coffee table, but I'm NOT having any part of meeting this other dog whom you so fondly call 'Ozzie.'"


Bo: "Did you not hear me? I believe I said 'No!'"

Ozzie: "Relax, kid. Let me have a look at you."


Ozzie: "That's right, kid. I AM the ALPHA dog here. Don't you forget it."


Ozzie: "Ok, I've smelled where I need to. Let's have a closer look at this other end here. And don't even think about trying to smack me again with that little paw of yours. You did it once already. I'm watching you, kid."


Ozzie: "All right. You passed inspection. Now for the rules: 1. My house. 2. My yard. Got it?"


Ozzie: " . . . and rule #3: if we're going to walk the yard, I follow closely to make sure you haven't forgotten the rule #1 and #2."


Ozzie: "You know . . . I think you're ok, kid . . . just as long as you don't forget those rules, ok?"


Ozzie: "Yeah . . . I think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship. As long as you remember the rules. And by the way . . . this is a great spot to . . . you know . . . do your business. I'm happy to share it with you. Just don't forget those rules, of course."

Ozzie: "Maybe we should shake on it. Do you know how to do that yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment