Monday, August 30, 2010

"B" is For . . .

"Bo" and for "buddies" because it looks like these two puppies are getting along quite nicely during playdate #2.


. . . and for "bubbles."



"B" is also for "back-to-school." A successful first day was had by all-even me in spite of the other "B" word . . . "boohoo." My "babies" are growing up.



And we can't forget about "birthdays" 'cause we had one of those to celebrate last week as Mackenzie turned six years old. She, two of her cousins and a good pal celebrated by "building bears" and having a small "bash" at our house. In the photo below, you'll see their "best" poses!


"Breakfast" is the next "B" word. Yep. I let her have WHATEVER she wanted for her first meal of the day. She voted for chocolate pudding. I went a little crazy and added the whipped cream, sprinkles and cherry. (Would it surprise you to know that she has attempted this request for breakfast every day since her special day last week? Yeah, I didn't think so.)


"Big Girl" is what she's getting to be every day that goes by . . .


"B" is also for "blink" because that's how fast time seems to be flying these days. I'm trying to keep my eyes wide open. I don't want to miss a moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment