Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Suspicious Note

Mackenzie has this bucket that she takes back and forth to preschool each day. Before leaving yesterday morning, she found the following note in the bucket:



After picking Cassidy up from school later in the day, Mackenzie thanked her and said, "Sissy, you make my heart so happy."

I could melt. So sweet.

So suspicious.

Still, for now I will enjoy it. I just might even frame the note. I will probably refer to this post regularly when they've been out of school after a few days and are bickering, squabbling, and driving me to hide in the nearest closet to perform what I lovingly refer to as a primal scream.

Ah summer . . .

Yep. I'm definitely framing this note.

5 comments:

  1. I love the note..and I would definitely frame it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet moments. Makes it all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest! I love it when my kids show their love to one another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! So cute. That is a keeper, for sure!

    ReplyDelete