Saturday, March 21, 2009

THIS Is Your Life!


If there were ever a story written about the greatest weekend a person could experience in their life, I would hope that the author would consider mine to become their next bestseller.

I turned 40 this week. I made reference to "40 and Fabulous" here on this blog. Little did I know how fabulous "40" can be!

The details are numerous, but suffice to say I have experienced a real-life version of "This Is Your Life" in the span of a few hours. From my preschool teacher to my BFF from high school to 4 of my 5 bridesmaids from my wedding to an old roommate from my days on Carnival Cruise Lines and newest friends just made in the past couple of months, I had the extreme blessing of being honored, blessed and loved on for a few hours meant solely for wishing me a happy birthday.

I know that several of you read this blog, live quite a distance and couldn't be here today. I read your messages and you will never know what they meant to me. Thank you so much for your kind words.

It's been one of the happiest days of my life. Truly. I am overwhelmed, thankful and full of gratitude!

I know that a lot of people were instrumental in making this day happen, but a special thanks goes out to my family. I know you put more hours of love into making this all possible than I will ever be able to fathom and I hope you know how much I love you all and how much of a blessing you are to me! Thank you so very much!!

I will catch you all up on the details when I have more time (and energy-partying takes a lot out of a girl) but I just had to stop and take a moment to say thank you. For everything. As special as you made ME feel today, I hope you know how special YOU are to me! God bless you all!

4 comments:

  1. Been waiting forever to hear you blog about this! Glad you were able to feel so special and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't wait to hear all about it! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is NO ONE else in the world who deserved it more!! We love yoU!

    ReplyDelete