Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!


My baby turned 5 years old today.

I'm not quite sure how this happened. Surely it was just a few days ago that I held her in my arms as I got acquainted with her as a newborn baby. Somehow . . . 5 years have flown right on by us in the blink of an eye.

We celebrated in grand style this weekend. Just as we did with her older sister, we welcomed age 5 in with a tea party-complete with china cups and saucers, little treats, beautiful cakes, pretty girls in twirly dresses and Gregg reprising his role as the crazy butler!




No tea party would be complete without a manicure for the
big event . . .


. . . special moments with Daddy, Nanna and Grandma . . .

. . . giggling at that silly butler . . .


and singing and dancing with cousins.

Even Ozzie came to help celebrate the special day!

And the best part of all?

Sharing special days like this with family . . .

It just doesn't get much better than that!

2 comments: