Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today's Blog Post Features a Guest Writer . . . Brought To You By Cassidy!



Hey!!!!! Yeah it is true!!!! I am writing today because it's already the last day of school. I just can not believe how shocked I am about this. The reason also is because my teacher this year was like an uncle to me. He is just a fun guy. His name to me is Mr.K or Mr.Karas. As you can see in the picture, it looks like he is yelling at me into his favorite toy- the bullhorn. Of course he would never do that. Now that I am done with 4th grade (almost, 3 more hours) I will be at the top of the school. That will be a hard job. I know that I will probably be fine. Well some of the awesome stuff that we did this year was Camp Tecumseh, Friday Night Live (Sorry you missed it Rachel) and much more. Oh well, I guess I am done. Bye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Miss 5th Grader! You're growing up soooo fast!

    I am so glad you had a great year, Cass. You will never forget Mr. K and the impact he had on your life. I pray that the imprint he's left on you will stay with you and that you'll always remember what it means to touch a life.

    Congratulations on a great year. I'm so proud of you. We ALL are!

    Love,
    Auntie Happi

    ReplyDelete